New member here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member here

Postby Mos Jeff » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:52 pm

Just wanted say hi as I am a new member and brand new pit bull owner. I've had the little guy for almost 3 weeks now and was 5 months when I acquired him. His previous owners could not take care of him, and unfortunately left him outside for the majority of the time. He's come to me looking VERY skinny, as you can easily see all his ribs. He also had hookworm, which has been treated.

He's coming along very well, however he still seems a little sick. His appetite varies, and his bowels have been loose. He now is vomitting, as well, but the vet is having a hard time figuring out what the problem is. Blood work and numerous fecals have been done. He seems to act normal as far as I can tell, however, he is VERY calm and I dont know if this is due to a combo of a new home and simply his personality, or because he is still sick. Other then that he is coming along well and if the vomitting continues I am scheduling an appointment with a different vet. I look forward to posting in the future....

Jeff
Mos Jeff
Newborn Bully

Postby whiskeyman » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:21 pm

:peace: welcome :peace:

jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby moochesmama » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:47 pm

Hi and Welcome!

Hope your little guy feels better soon...there's lots of expertise over on the health board.
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby pocketpit » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:34 pm

:welcome: I hope he's back on his feet and feeling better soon!
pocketpit

Postby Lil Bella's Mommy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:29 am

Looks like you came along at the right time to help the little guy out. You have a new best friend for life. Hope he gets to feeling better soon.
Lil Bella's Mommy

Postby tjbsandy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:01 am

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby Timmay » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:44 am

howdy
Timmay

Postby Boo439 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:00 am

Welcome to the board!! I hope your pup feels better real soon.
Boo439

Postby spane1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:00 pm

Welcome to the board :hi

thanks for taking the little fella in, hope he gets better really soon
spane1

Return to Introductions