Sweet Steel Magnolia - still looking

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Sweet Steel Magnolia - still looking

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:32 pm

http://ascpbr.com/Magnolia.html

Blue and white white with cropped ears. She's spayed, Hw negative, on prevention and microchipped. Razor’s Edge, Gotti type American Bully styled low rider. She’s about knee high but weights about 52 lbs.

What a wonderful girl, this is a bully dog that truly shines like a gem. She is the sweetest, most loving girl you could ask for. She's a middle aged gal, around 6 years old we figure though has suffered an entire lifetime of neglect and puppy producing at the hands of her previous owner. She still loves people, loves taking walks and going to the pet store. Hasn't met a stranger and in fact is garnering a little fan club at the local petco. She is good on leash, likes to take slow meandering walks in the park and down the isles at the pet store, stopping to say hi when she can.

She's good with other dogs, easy going and happy go lucky. She's not looking for any kind of conflict with other dogs. In fact, she seems to bring a calming presence to the world. Dogs that would normally not get along seem to adjust well to her mother like vibe. Initially a little growly when the cats approached her cate - she has adjusted and ....I can safely say she's pretty cat friendly. She can be loose with my cats while I am home and not even glance in their direction unless they come right up to rub her face. She does not like them to approach her when she has a toy so she should be separated when home alone.

She actually loves a good game of fetch. She won't always bring them back to you - you may have to go get her to give it up but she will chase it every time and "almost bring it back". She's a southern belle, quiet and good natured. Crate trained and completely house broken. She respects a baby gate. She's just happy for whatever she gets in life. She loves to snuggle, if she's in your lap and you stop rubbing her, she will wriggle and tuck her head against you then look up at you with those big brown eyes "please don't stop". She is a lovely dog. A real treasure.

She’s food motivated and eager to please. She loves dinner time and always wants to make sure she’s in the right spot for dinner time. We have switched her meals from the kitchen to the crate to make sure she only gets her own food. She’s a surfer and will clean the floor after everyone else and their bowls too.

We hope that once her skin gets healthy, the rest of her body will heal and her only maintenance will be the food. She’s actually in pretty great shape for a dog that has suffered from ear infections/allergies for years. I’ve seen far worse on much younger dogs.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Re: Sweet Steel Magnolia - still looking

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby ilovetyson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 pm

OMG! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I Think I am in Love!!! :inlove:
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haircrazie016 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 pm

awww send her to me! :inlove:
haircrazie016
Bully Ambassador

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:59 pm

She will travel for the right home. Someone who is willing to maintain her limited ingredient diet and keep an eye on her ears.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby haircrazie016 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I hope she finds it!! We have a full house... I know, lame. But its true!!

she reminds me of my piggie though! so cute!!
haircrazie016
Bully Ambassador

Postby ilovetyson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

O man I totally wish I could. I have Jade which is alleric to almost all foods,and has bad ears as it is. Lol! And plus, I have small dog and cat too :-/ Ugh! She looks exactly like what i would want tho!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 am

Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby ilovetyson » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:42 pm

O man, I am SO In love with her! I Rly hope she gets the perfect home! How long she been with the rescue?
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 pm

She was picked up in November and I got her the end of November....so it's been a little while.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby ilovetyson » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm

awww She is beautiful! I really hope someone comes up for her soon! Wish we were in the place to add another bully. But just aren't right now :( Ugh! Why do all the ones I Love come along when we aren't rdy! lol!

Give her some love for me! :) :inlove:
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Misskiwi67 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm

ilovetyson wrote:awww She is beautiful! I really hope someone comes up for her soon! Wish we were in the place to add another bully. But just aren't right now :( Ugh! Why do all the ones I Love come along when we aren't rdy! lol!

Give her some love for me! :) :inlove:

Ditto... I would have snatched her up quick if she'd been around when I was looking. She sounds like a dream!
Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby ClickNtreat » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:47 pm

What a beauty! I would of snapped her up last year if she had been available. Not sure we could go to 5 dogs, Chi Chi is still quite the handful. But the calming influence sounds like a dream come true. We had that with our elder pit who passed away last year.

If she was in MI, I would not be able to resist testing her with our pack.
ClickNtreat
Adolescent Bully

Postby WGPKlaus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Wow! what a beautiful girl. So just how close to Maryland (Montgomery County) are you? lol

She won't last long, she adorable.
WGPKlaus
Super Bully

Postby DogNerd » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:33 am

She looks like such a special lady. I can't believe you don't have people lining up to adopt her! I feel like we would if she were in our program. Who knows though. Thank you for saving her and taking such good care of her.
DogNerd
Bully Lover 4 Life

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs