************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby jimbo » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:10 pm

i'm new to this site and had a few questions about pit bulls. what is the difference between the American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier, or isn't their one??? also what is the size and weight these dogs get???

thanks for any info
jimbo

Postby ShadowWolf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:21 pm

Welcome to the board, Jimbo! I would do a search using the search button at the top of the site to find the topics that interest you. Most of them have been covered already. :thumbsup:
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby jimbo » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:50 am

thanks for the welcome. i tried searching but couldn't find anything. the reason i was asking is because my sister just got a pit bull puppy and the father was big(probaly around 70 pounds and as tall a golden retriever) the female was smaller. people have been telling her that she cant have a pure pit bull because they are smaller, which is what i always thought too.
jimbo

Postby Boo439 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:42 am

Welcome to the board!! This is just one discussion I found using keyword "staffordshire." There are many other threads about the comparison of the two.

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12345
Boo439

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:05 am

Welcome to the board! The search is a little tricky, but keep trying! You do get used to it, I promise! After a while that huge list isn't quite so overwhelming! :thumbsup:
tjbsandy

Postby oko pol » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:36 pm

welcome :thumbsup:
oko pol

Return to Introductions