Chocolate female (Socal / Los Angeles)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Chocolate female (Socal / Los Angeles)

Postby HUGaBULLyo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 pm

sadly i am unable to keep my beloved dog anymore do to financial reasons and living in a small apt now where pets arent allowed so i am looking for a good home for her.. her name is daisy a chocolate female born 5/8/07, she isnt spayed so i am hoping her new owners will spay her and show her unconditional love and care. i prefer a home where they dont have any other dogs. she's friendly but has shown aggression towards other dogs especially towards bigger dogs. she has high prey drive and does not do well with cats and other smaller animals. if there are any questions send me a pm. daisy is the dog in my avatar.

:crybaby:
HUGaBULLyo
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Chocolate female (Socal / Los Angeles)

Postby HUGaBULLyo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:04 am

i would also like to say while at some point i was unable to care/keep her i asked someone i knew to keep for awhile and she being neglected. so if anyone out there is looking for a new addition in their family please let me know asap. also i would like to also ask for a re-homing fee. along with daisy i will also give her crate/bowls/leash & collars.
HUGaBULLyo
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Chocolate female (Socal / Los Angeles)

Postby heartbullies » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am

Hi there, PBF can't allow owner surrenders for all the reasons outlined above...

If you look for a home for her online, I would STRONGLY encourage you to spay her (so that it's clear she is only to be a family pet and provide companionship, not anything else with someone who doesn't have the same kind of emotional investment in her) and microchip her and register it to you, so if she winds up in a shelter you can save her life and then try to find her a better adopter. There are programs for free spays and I will happily send you some information, there is also a sticky on this forum about free and low-cost spays and neuters.

Honestly, her best shot may be staying with you. Did you sign a lease for your no-pets apartment? Please be very careful of selling your beloved intact dog in a rush.... I worry she will not end up in a good spot that lasts the rest of her life....
heartbullies
Regulator

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs