Mischief 2 year old Pit/Lab/? ::Available::

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Mischief 2 year old Pit/Lab/? ::Available::

Postby highflyergirl19 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

God, who are these evil people? Are there any nice people out there for such a nice dog? Sorry about all this! I hope Mischief finds a good forever home! :hug:
highflyergirl19
Adolescent Bully

Postby BigBadPibbul » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

merriterrier wrote::hug: :hug: I'm sorry. People are so stupid! Have they contacted you yet?

Yes they did, they had gone out looking for him and had tried to come let me know he had slipped his collar but I'd left for school. I've given them the benefit of the doubt just one time, they live pretty close and Mischief knows the neighborhood so he'll come to my house if he gets loose again. When they came to pick him up the man was nearly in tears so happy he wasn't hurt or in the dog pound. Lets hope this was a one time mistake and I won't have to regret giving them a 2nd chance like the last people.
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby merriterrier » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 am

Glad to hear they came through for him! How is it going? (now preforming all sorts of superstitious rituals in the hopes that I don't jinx him)
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm happier than a pig in poop :)
I don't think he's gonna come back this time, and as happy as they were that I'd found him and he wasn't locked up in doggy jail... I think Mischief finally has his forever family.

I talked to them day before yesterday, he's gone to the door to potty, has been a dream with their kids, and hasn't done anything overtly naughty. He did have one accident in the house, I forgot to let them know that you have to shut him out of the room if any intimacy is to occur as he wants all the attention and will pee to get it lol They found out the hard way but they seemed to really understand when I explained that little quirk to them. He told me that when Mischief did have his accident that romance was indeed on the menu and seemed relieved that there was an explanation for the random naughty peeing.
I'm going to go over and see him at some point in the next week or so and see how he's settling in. :headbang:
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby merriterrier » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am

lol

And to think I used to have such a clean and angelic perception of Mischief!
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby BigBadPibbul » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 am

lol I didn't even think to tell anyone about that little issue, he'd been with us well over a year but rarely slept in the bedroom with us, he always thought bedtime=playtime so we just kept him out most nights anyway lol
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs