Kimmar Kennels

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Kimmar Kennels

Postby stefaniej » Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Does anyone know anything about the dogs that they have/had at Kimmar Kennels in MD? Any information would be great. Thinking of rescueing a dog from there. Let me know.
Thanks
stefaniej
Adolescent Bully

Re: Kimmar Kennels

Postby stefaniej » Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

My girlfriend is going up there this weekend and bringing me back a male, passive.....I just do not know. Maybe I should wait and find something here so that I can see how they interact with my girl.........
stefaniej
Adolescent Bully

Postby Adrianne » Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm confused, the kennel is fostering a dog? I haven't read a nice word about them, I'd lean away from supporting them.
Adrianne
Regulator

Postby stefaniej » Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

I have not heard all of the info on it. I have known this girl for about 5 years. From what I have seen on the internet, I beleive that they had a fire at the house. She is stating that they just need to find homes for the dogs. Everything I have read is not good either. They live in MD-I beleive it is her dad. She said, if ya want one, I can bring it on down since they are needing to get rid of some and she is going up there as well. I have not really asked her point blank. I am sortof leaning against it as well. I just do not know what kind of a temperment he is going to have. It would be so much different if I could actually meet the dog. I am sortof looking for a male. And just thought that maybe I could help out. Idk....confused in sc...lol!
stefaniej
Adolescent Bully

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Heard nothing good. Are you rescuing or are you buying? I'd shy away from supporting someone who has such a bad reputation.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby stefaniej » Fri May 13, 2011 10:43 am

Yeah, I was going to rescue a dog. I am just going to leave that alone completely. Definetely not buy one. Thanks for the input. I had sortof a not good feeling about it!
stefaniej
Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs