FREE PITBULL MIX TO A GOOD HOME - PHILADEALPHIA AREA PA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

FREE PITBULL MIX TO A GOOD HOME - PHILADEALPHIA AREA PA

Postby Absoulte » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm

My boyfriend and I recently rescued a Pit from people who live nearby. They did not want the dog and were just not taking proper care of it. She is super thin and appears to have broken her tail at some point. It has since healed and is just crooked. She is 7-9 months old (has all adult teeth) and weighs 24 pounds. The vet thinks she needs to gain about 10 and probably won't get a whole lot bigger than that. She seriously looks like she has Boston Terrier in her.

The reason we cannot keep her is because we both have multiple dogs living in our houses and she does not do well with other dogs (not sure about cats). She gets stressed out when they are sniffing or come to close to her.

She is the SWEETEST dog in the world with humans. We can do whatever we want to her and she lets us. She cuddles in our laps. She was great for a nail trim and I can take her food/treats/toys from her with no issues once-soever.

She is not completely house broken but we are working on that and crate training. She was locked in a room where she went to the bathroom most of the time.

She is truly an awesome dog and will make someone a very loyal and loving companion. She is up to date on her shots but is not spayed (she is too underweight to safely be able to be spayed).

** ANYONE INTERESTED WILL HAVE A VET CHECK AND HOUSE VISIT. THEY WILL ALSO HAVE TO PROVE OWNERSHIP OF A HOUSE OR PROVE PERMISSION FROM LANDLORD THAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE HER**

I have no clue how to post pictures on here but you can see one here:

http://allentown.ebayclassifieds.com/do ... d=12358174
Absoulte
Newborn Bully

Re: FREE PITBULL MIX TO A GOOD HOME - PHILADEALPHIA AREA PA

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

All I see on that link is a bunch of BYB puppies for sale. Maybe you could load some pics of her to Photobucket or the like and post them to here?

I wish you luck with finding her a good home...people really do suck at life sometimes.
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs