Insane rescue chick finally found her way here........

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Insane rescue chick finally found her way here........

Postby litlsassy20 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:01 pm

Hi all! I've heard many folks talking about this forum, but only until I got DETAILED instructions on where it was at could I find it :dunno:
Anywaayy......... My name is Deanna, I live in AL, I am the secretary for the ONLY Pit Bull rescue in the state. I have a husband (who counts as a child) and two sons. I have 4 dogs of MY own: Buffy (Queen of the castle), Lily (resident thief), Fatboy (big blockhead boy-who makes me laugh constantly) these 3 are all ABPT and lastly Ranger, GSD/APBT mix (resident genteman). I also have 11 fosters who are either APBT or mixes thereof.
I also have 2 ferrets, 2 bearded dragons and a red bellied frog.................
So, after that intro, does anyone doubt I'm a little (or in most cases ALOT) 'off' :crazy: Glad to finally be here in any case
litlsassy20

Postby rgyoung777 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:20 pm

Hey, Deanna, welcome to the board!

Cool that you found your way here. :)

I hope my last e-mail to you (about the photos I'll need) wasn't too complicated.

Make yourself at home here. :welcome:
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby litlsassy20 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:47 pm

Hey Rachel!!
Nope I understood what you are looking for. I had a BIG dog tragedy at the house end of last week, which in turn spun me into a HUGE depression, :crybaby: as which I am now finally tailspinning out of, ANYWAY, I'm still hopeful for a pretty, DRY, weekend to get those pics done!! I am DETERMINED to get it done :brow:
litlsassy20

Postby oko pol » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:56 pm

welcome on the board !
oko pol

Postby satanscheerleader » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:59 pm

:hi
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby rgyoung777 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:08 pm

litlsassy20 wrote:Hey Rachel!!
Nope I understood what you are looking for. I had a BIG dog tragedy at the house end of last week, which in turn spun me into a HUGE depression, :crybaby: as which I am now finally tailspinning out of, ANYWAY, I'm still hopeful for a pretty, DRY, weekend to get those pics done!! I am DETERMINED to get it done :brow:

Oh no! :( I'm sorry to hear that, Deanna. I'm glad to hear you're recovering, though. Take your time, hopefully the weather will be improving for you soon. Your dogs are handsome, and I'm excited to be doing some portrait work for you. :)
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby cleokarrot » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:11 pm

welcome!!! :))
cleokarrot

Postby Pitt-terra » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:27 pm

Hello & :welcome:
Pitt-terra

Re: Insane rescue chick finally found her way here........

Postby phez718 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:53 pm

litlsassy20 wrote:So, after that intro, does anyone doubt I'm a little (or in most cases ALOT) 'off' :crazy: Glad to finally be here in any case

You'll fit right in, welcome to the board! :))
phez718

Postby melkissa » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:51 pm

Hey Deane! :bowdown:
11 fosters, wow!
My mom just relieved you of one though!
melkissa

Postby JustALovePuppy » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! its nice to see another very devoted person to the "pitty" world. Your house sounds very packed.
JustALovePuppy

Postby X-girl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:23 am

Welcome to PBF!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby tjbsandy » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:27 am

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby mypitmika » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:34 am

Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby cheekymunkee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:14 am

Hey!! I know you!! Glad you found your way here!

Debby
cheekymunkee

Next

Return to Introductions