Looking for someone who wants me...

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Looking for someone who wants me...

Postby APBT » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:12 am

I would love to have 3 pits.. was gonna rescue one... shes a brindle staffy maybe 2 years old or so and she always goes to my friends house cause her owners dont like her and let her off the leash to run free.. in the country.. but she always goes right to her front door. She looks beautiful, healty, pure.. and she (my friend) always goes out of her way to bring her home and they said they didnt even want her so if she could find her a home or even keep her that would be great..

What a joke! before that I even joked this is my new dog and ok i'm taking off with her etc. She recently got sprayed by a skunk so they left her out side in this cold weather in the rain... she was screaming all night.. I so want her but come to realize I cant handle two pups and an adult... let me know if near syracuse area and interested.. I dont have pictures but could take some if seriously interested..

She looks just like this pup I found on google.. I think she has more brindle on chest though.. I could be wrong... I also think her ears are a little shorter.. and a little closser in (just a tad).. All guessing using best judgment.

No injury or docked / cropped..

I Even heard she gets beat by the dogs owners GF not sure if true but dog did have a mark on her last time I seen her.. I dont know who could be careless of such a pretty and nice pup! very friendly.

Ever think about rescuing a pit and it being at his last forever home? Right now the pup sits on my friends porch on a blanket laid out for her.. my dogs keep her company when I come around. I can litterly throw in her my car and bring her to a forever home.. owners even insisted... I dont want to call animal controll unless I must because she will be killed in a shelter im sure.. I would rather take her in than that.
APBT
Newborn Bully

Re: Looking for someone who wants me...

Postby Cherry » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 am

Can you take her in and foster her while you find a permanent home?
Cherry
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby BabyReba » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 am

poor thing. wish i could take another dog right now.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby pacopoe » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:35 am

FYI, the dog in the picture is Mr. Jiggs and he's probably got a bit of cattle dog in him. I know him IRL.
pacopoe
Bully Ambassador

Postby APBT » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 pm

pacopoe wrote:FYI, the dog in the picture is Mr. Jiggs and he's probably got a bit of cattle dog in him. I know him IRL.

Is mr jiggs looking for a gf? :) Shes beautiful and in the Syracuse N.Y. area..

Don't think I could take her in atm. Hands are full..
APBT
Newborn Bully

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs