Meet the Amazing Annabelle!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Meet the Amazing Annabelle!

Postby ilovetyson » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Annabelle is a 3-4 yr old Staffy mix. She was found in the woods by her original foster mom. She was in bad shape, and had cuts and scratches all over her. She was very underweight. Her foster mom lives alone, and no other animals and works a LOT.. So, over xmas break I took her in while she was out of town. And she asked me when she got back if I would just foster her. And Of course that is OK! :) She felt bad for her that she was so alone a lot there, and here she has friends and I am home 90% of the week Lol!

Well I wanted to get to know her some before I did a write up on her.
Well, she is great with other dogs, and cats! She is awesome in the crate, good in the tub! A STAR on the leash! She has accidents if not let out enough. But we are working on it! She is pretty quiet, other then when she hears someone outside, But settles nicely. She LOVES kids! She is what I call a Chameleon.. She is a pretty mellow dog, But if out with a active dog, She will keep up! haha She has been known to jump a 3 foot fence at the previous foster, But hasn't with mine. I am not sure if she just left her outside unattended. But, we don't do that. So.. :) She def is not as Needy as some of the fosters I have had before, and does take a good few days to "warm" up to someone new. But once she gets to know you, she is a Total lover..and just wants to sit in ure lap and next to you on the sofa. :)
She really is a awesome dog, and I think anyone that meets her, and can over look her still kinda shabby coat.. Will fall in love with her as we have.

She is Spayed as of less then a week before I got her. She is UTD on shots. And is on monthly preventions :)

ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Meet the Amazing Annabelle!

Postby ilovetyson » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 am

This beautiful girl is still looking for a wonderful home. She had a meet and greet.. But they stated "she doesn't look like she does in the pictures" But, she does. So I am not too Sure what they are talking about lol! :)
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs