Anyone use BullyMax?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Anyone use BullyMax?

Postby NYPDiddy » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 pm

? good bad plus minus
NYPDiddy
Newborn Bully

Anyone use BullyMax?

Postby MrPryce » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

A friend recently asked the same thing about bullymax because he want his pit/bull terrier to be more muscular. When I went to the website the first thing you see is a extremely muscular dog, I'm willing to bet that it comes from a bloodline of muscular dogs which in turn has nothing to do with the supplement itself.

But to answer your question I haven't heard anything about it... When my friend orders it and starts using it I will let you know how it works.
MrPryce
Newborn Bully

Re: Anyone use BullyMax?

Postby Apbt4life » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am

Never used it but have used canine super fuel which is a supplement for active dogs with vitamins etc.. My dog definitely looked more tone but it's not to bulk the dog up.
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Mooresmajestic » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:02 pm

I posted this in response to the op's other thread asking about this particular supplement so I just copy/pasted here. I'm way too tired to expand on this today....

Mooresmajestic wrote:No, but checking out the ingredients it just looks like a waste of money. There isn't anything in there that is actually needed, or that the dog wouldn't get from a high quality food. Other than (ironically) milk product, which is silly because dogs are lactose intollerant. Also it doesn't have any of the ones you would actually want like glucosamine/condroitin/msm fish oil with vitamin e. Also on a side note, any company that uses porely bred genetic nightmares that are grossly overweight to advertise their product.... I wouldn't look twice at. They can't even get the "safe age for use" straight. One page says 7wks another says 9wks, and the spelling and grammar is atrocious. The people that make/support this are some of the biggest AmBully puppy mills out there, and they think nothing of breeding a 6month old dog.
Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby star_frances » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Mooresmajestic wrote:I posted this in response to the op's other thread asking about this particular supplement so I just copy/pasted here. I'm way too tired to expand on this today....

Mooresmajestic wrote:No, but checking out the ingredients it just looks like a waste of money. There isn't anything in there that is actually needed, or that the dog wouldn't get from a high quality food. Other than (ironically) milk product, which is silly because dogs are lactose intollerant. Also it doesn't have any of the ones you would actually want like glucosamine/condroitin/msm fish oil with vitamin e. Also on a side note, any company that uses porely bred genetic nightmares that are grossly overweight to advertise their product.... I wouldn't look twice at. They can't even get the "safe age for use" straight. One page says 7wks another says 9wks, and the spelling and grammar is atrocious. The people that make/support this are some of the biggest AmBully puppy mills out there, and they think nothing of breeding a 6month old dog.

:goodpost:

Save your money for a good quality kibble or feed raw. Your dog does not need this junk. Good diet, age/health appropriate exercise, and genetics are what make a dog.
star_frances
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Health Issues