Hello from Florida!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Florida!

Postby GatorNoles55 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:27 am

I'm Samantha or Sam, 23 and live in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. I have a lab/pit mix, Remy, that's 3 months old, we got her from animal care and control last month. I also have pit, Tank, that's 2 months old, that we got from a shelter last week. Of course i think I'm nuts for getting them that close but the Tank is part of a litter that my friend had, he was killed a month after they were born and his family didn't know what to do so they took them all to a shelter and got in touch with his close friends and people he trusted with them to adopt them, to make sure they were taken care of but also so the family knew that they would not become fighting dogs.
GatorNoles55
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Florida!

Postby GatorNoles55 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 am

Some of the posts I have read so far are very informational and helpful. I can't wait to start posting! :)
GatorNoles55
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Welcome! I'm from FL as well, but have relocated to VA. I'm glad you are reading around informing yourself :)

I have to ask...what's up with your user name? I'm a Noles fan, and I'd never have anything to do with the Gators...as most fans from either side wouldn't.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby GatorNoles55 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Where in Florida are you from? And i get that a lot about the user name, as it is apart of my email, Lol. The high school I graduated from is the gators and my parts of my family are Noles fans, I just never changed it after highschool because everyone had it.
GatorNoles55
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Lmao...ok, gotcha. It is odd to read together. I'm originally from the panhandle...Century to be specific. I have a house down in Tampa as well where I lived the last few yrs til moving to VA last yr. Trying to get back to FL lol the cold up here sucks!

If you would like to do some stuff with your dogs, you should check out Mid FL APBT. They do monthly pit bull shows/fun shows/etc down there.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby GatorNoles55 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok thank you very much :) Right It's making sure these two get along, because she's really hyper and he's more laid back lol
GatorNoles55
Newborn Bully

Postby GatorNoles55 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 pm

And yes the cold definitely sucks Lol
GatorNoles55
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Sam and welcome to PBF. My oldest son lives in Palm Beach Garden..what a small world. I have to agree with you, you're nuts to have 2 new dogs so young. That's a lot work ahead of you. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Are you new to dog ownership? What attracted you to the breed?
And if you see my kid, tell him I said hi lol
spammie
Regulator

Postby GatorNoles55 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Lol it is a small world, did he happen to go to Palm Beach Gardens High School? I'm in college right now, working on my Associate's degree, once summer starts I'll be working at a summer camp at a friend of ours church that helps foster kids and group homes, as well helping my mom raise my 5 year old niece. I'm not new to dog ownership, we've German shepards, poms, doberman, samoras (sp?), however I'm new to owning the breed. I've always been attracted to the breed, more so when my brother owned one and being around my friend's pitbull, Rico, which is who we got our puppy from, Tank, when my friend was killed, and how well they are with family and kids. Another thing that attracted me to the breed was all the negative views towards the breed and defending them. I will post pictures of my puppies tomorrow.
GatorNoles55
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 am

You can post pictures of your crew in gallery
:modwelcomeonly2:
ps
my son is 30 and moved there 4 yrs ago
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions