new user to the forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

new user to the forum

Postby Pit-Long91 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

hello fellow pit owners! My name is Kaily and my fiancess name Is Matt. we are new to the site and wanted to give you a brief intro to who we are. I am 23yrs old and have a 4yr old who has been raised around pitbulls. people have their drug of choice, lol but my dog of choice is a pit for several different reasons i will not elaborate on here.

we recently just lost our latest addition to the family due to parvo but have had about 4 years experience with the breed and would just like to make ourselves aware of the complications that happen in life. We also want to eventually warm back up to the idea of getting another pit puppy in the future, but would love to post a R.I.P for the poor baby we had leave us tonite.

hopefully we can get some good feedback from some of you experts on future situations and happenings should we get a new addition soon.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

:peace:
Pit-Long91
Newborn Bully

Re: new user to the forum

Postby spammie » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 am

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry fro your loss.
Have you considered a rescue or shelter dog? In my opinion, it;s better to bring an older dog with a set temperament into a home with a child. With a puppy, you don't know what their temperament will be as they mature.
spammie
Regulator

Postby Pit-Long91 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 am

I have ofter thought about doing that yes, but at the same time i know it may be better, we feel like it's easier for us to let the puppy grow up w my aughter so they can get used to each other. idk, i think for a while we.re just going to relax a little and when the time is right and the right dog is found then it will be meant.

thanks for the condolences, it was really hard i myself, being the one who found him :crybaby: he was my baby and i couldnt help but sit and cry for the rest of the night.

this is my beautiful daughter with my little man :pray

and he loved riding in the car with me :) that will be the best memory of him ill have.
Pit-Long91
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm

They're both cuties
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions