Howdy from Texas!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Howdy from Texas!

Postby TexasPitbullsUnited » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am

Whats up guys!?

My name is Hunter, i'm an active Pitbull owner. I've been a Pitbull owner since i was about 17. These dogs caught my eye when i realized that they were not the evil unpredictable dog that the media makes them out to be. Ever since my first bully i've been fascinated in them. I've had a few types of breeds, but Pitbull's are the ones that take the lead in my opinion. I am currently in the process of making an Awareness group here in Texas. I want to show everyone out there that these dogs are just as loyal and loving as any other breed out there. I also want to raise money and start my own charity for Pitbull's here in Texas to stop the euthanizing.
I would really like to get to know people around on the forum. Also would like to learn a lot more than i do about the breed and training techniques since i consider myself fairly Novice. With that all being said, i'm glad to be apart of the forums!

Cheers!

Hunter :cheers:
TexasPitbullsUnited
Newborn Bully

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Postby spammie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:44 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions