Hi there from wa state

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi there from wa state

Postby BuddhaTheBully » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello I'm new to the forum, I have 2 red nose pits, there almost two years old and my family best friends , looking forward to doing more research and reading about others experiences with these animals if you have any question feel free to ask!
BuddhaTheBully
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi there from wa state

Postby BuddhaTheBully » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Haha well I guess I will as a little more info to this after reading other introductions, I felt I left it a little plain, my name is josh I am 28 and have 2 young sons, I have had my dogs since they were 6 weeks old, they are my sons bestfriends , literally it's actually very funny .my male is chocolate rednose and very docile, he sleeps in my youngest sons bed every night , my female is a champagne color she is a bit more rambunctious , she used to be very good with other dogs , But one day my wife took her out for a walk and a stray dog tried to attack my wife in the end it did not turn out so well for the other dog , my female pretecting my wife and herself ended up fatally injuring the dog, which we feel horrible about, even though my dog was on a leash and the other one was not and she was not the aggressor it was still very sad!i now have problems with her and other dogs, she gets very upset when other dogs approach her now so we keep her muzzled in public , I hoping to be able to find ways to help her with this problem , thanks again
BuddhaTheBully
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi there from wa state

Postby spammie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Welcome to PBF.
It's not unusual that our dogs become intolerant of other dogs, even ones they were raised with, as they mature. Please post your concerns about this in behavior/training. I do hope your dogs are not together when they're not being supervised.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions