Forum Newbie

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Forum Newbie

Postby Johnny Bondo » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am

Hi All! Just registered and planning to look around, hoping to learn a few things, and share what I already know. I currently have two pitty pups. It was a big leap from the Yorkie we had previously. My wife got to pick the last dog. She was ready again for another big dog. We owned another Pit mix years ago so these are not our first. I have been learning a lot both before we made this commitment and still trying to absorb as much as I can now to give my dogs and family the best life I can. I already created my avatar with a picture of the puppies taken 2 weeks ago. They are at 2 1/2 monthes in that picture. It seems I can see a growth difference each day. I work long days but my wife is home every day with them. I believe they have a wonderful life so far and definitely have a very loving Momma. Training seems to be going very well, accidents in the house have been rare. They picked up on the potty training almost immediately. Leash training is going ok although last night was even better as we brought some puppy crack (bacon treats) along to coax them when they want to stop and redirect thier attention as we walked past the houses with the barking dogs. We also have used baby carrot slices as a training reward in the house. I was told of this and had my doubts but found they do like them. It's also nice to know what I am giving my dog is natural.
Well, thanks for reading if you got this far. I look forward to "meeting" other Pitty parents and sharing thoughts and experiences.
Johnny Bondo
Newborn Bully

Re: Forum Newbie

Postby Amie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions