Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby Roxy11 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 am

Hi,

my grandparents have a pug/pit bull mix so I decided to join the forum to get as much information as possible on Pit bulls :) My aunt has a pit bull and my uncle has 2 and my cousin 2 also, so I have been around them before and I LOVE the breed. I am only 14 so I am still learning. I have 2 labs and a ferret and Roxy loves playing with them. My mom has a mutt(Mae) doesn't really like her. Since it takes her a while to warm up to other dogs. Roxy is around 14-16 weeks old so she is still a puppy. We are hoping she will be ambassador for the breed even if she ain't full blooded(is that okay even if she aint a pure pit bull?). We are working on her socialization right now. She is VERY smart. I taught her sit and stay in just 2 days and she has it down good. She also knows her name and the boundary lines in my yard and hers.
Pics
Roxy11
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby star_frances » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

Roxy11 wrote:We are hoping she will be ambassador for the breed even if she ain't full blooded(is that okay even if she aint a pure pit bull?).

Welcome to the forums, she's a lovely pup! Quite a few of the members here have rescue or backyard bred dogs of unknown origins, so there are a lot of mutts and mixes around here. We don't mind a bit! =)
star_frances
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Roxy11 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks for the welcome!!
Roxy11
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 am

Welcome! I think its great that you are here trying to learn, and do what's right! See you around!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Amie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions