so a little update...1st sorry for the late post..my computer crashed.
socks is doing pretty good. i sat around thinking about his mct's . i called the vet and talked to him about what ive learned. i decided to have them removed. im not comfortable sitting and wondering if they have spread into his organs.the other vet assumed they have..you know what they say about assuming.. the vet explained to me that they could do ultrasounds and xrays to find out but it all adds up to being expensive. he told me that the proper way to deal with mct's is to have them removed. he doesnt think 6 of them at a time is alot if they are small (which they are). 2 years ago socks had the same surgery for a bunch of them. so im hoping that removing these ones will buy us another 2 years.
i know i seem indecisive. ive brought him to 2 vets and now going back to the original. i just want to do whats best for my dog.the original vet is highly recommended but i just get a money vibe there that i dont like..but money isnt everything even when your on a tight budget.
sorry for the long post.