HI EVERYONE..

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Tuff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:11 pm

Uups, I see :roll:
I don t know what the say. Image
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby concreterose » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:12 pm

Welcome!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby Tuff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:19 pm

Thx concreterose,
Both of your dogs are very nıce. Mıss Vıcki looks just like my other dog named Ivy. :peace:
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby Tuff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:22 pm

You can check Ivy from thıs page. http://www.ankyrabulls.com/ivyeng.htm
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby Boo439 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:25 pm

Welcome to the board, Tuff!! I'm glad you made it okay and I hope you like the forum!!
Boo439

Postby Tuff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:31 pm

Thank you Boo439,
Ofcourse, ı lıked the forum. To understand the all forum mıght be alittle dıffıcult for me at the begining. But ı ll get used to it. Couse I loved here.
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby Tuff » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:45 pm

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby tjbsandy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:36 am

Welcome to the board Tuff! :hi
And don't worry, we have a lot of members for whom English is their second language, so we are used to explaining ourselves! Please don't ever be afraid to ask for clarification!
tjbsandy

Postby mnp13 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:03 am

Hello and welcome.

don't worry about the language barrier, people are always happy to explain themselves if you ask. At the top of the screen, you will see a 'profile' button, I would suggest that you go there and fill in the 'location' (it's in the second section) just to remind everyone that you're not a native speaker... of course many of the 'Second Language' people here have better grammar and spelling than I do!!!

Michelle
mnp13

Postby Tuff » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:47 pm

THX ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR CLARİFİYS AND YOUR HOSPİTALİTY. :thumbsup:
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby matt » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 am

Hi Tuff. great looking dogs you have. real beauties! i love Ivy's harness. it is very cool looking.

do you show your dogs, or do they enter in any contests? they are special looking.

you are from Turkey, right? i thought thats where you said your dogs were from. maybe you can put that in your profile as well. i am not very good with geography and dont know where Ankara is. :)

welcome! :peace:
matt

Postby Pitt-terra » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:32 pm

:welcome: & :hi
Pitt-terra

Postby Tuff » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:22 pm

Thank you Matt and Pitt-tera.
Really nice complements Matt. Last 4-5 years really nice pitbulls got ın to Turkey. Most of em from West Eurupe, Russia and Germany.And I was one of these lucky people ın Turkey who was able to get two of em. Ivy came from Russia and Tuff came from Germany born ın Turkey. It s been 10 years since ı got ın to pitbulls.I love them they are really special dogs. I wish there sould be a serious org. or contests for dogs ın here Turkey. But sadly there is not. We are the first Pitbull kennel in here. Even though Pitbulls are illegal in Turkey for the common mhyts we r still tryin to empose that they are not what they think.
On my profile I didn t write Turkey ıts because ı feel a little shy in an American site. But ıt doesnt mean ı m shame of ıt as u can see. I love to ıntroduce my self as long as ı know ıf ım talking to a friend :)
Turkey is next to Greece, Its a Mediterranean country. And Ankara is the capital city of Turkey.
Do you have any dogs? How much a nice puppy wıth or without pedegree cost in States? Is there still Any Colby pits for sale?And ıf there is how much? What do you thınk about Blue nations and similar kennels and their dogs?

Thx for your hospitality.
Tuff
Newborn Bully

Postby Contessa63 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:00 pm

Welcome!
Vanya and Alexa's Mom
Contessa63
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Postby FantomsDad » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:36 pm

Welcome.

How come some of your "i"'s don't have dots? Maybe it's just my computer.
FantomsDad
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions