Hello from So Cal!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from So Cal!

Postby K9Jessie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey everyone!

My name is Jessica and I hail from Southern California. I do not own a pitbull(well any of the breeds associated with that term such as APBT, AST, ST, Bulldogs, and any other breeds that are associated with the term.) but I volunteer at a shelter and rescue and both have pitbulls and pitbull mixes, and they have won my heart. I currently own two amazing GSDs, Molly and Tanner.

I am here to learn more about pitbulls and help end breed prejudice as I also own a breed that is high on the BSL hitlist. I previously was another pitbull forum and a bad experience, I believe it was filled with the irresponsible owners of pitbulls(not with the dogs I had a bad experience with the people.). I am hoping to get a better experience and understanding as a whole of pitbulls.

Here are my GSDs:
Molly(black and tan) and Tanner(black):
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/ ... 0114-3.jpg
K9Jessie
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from So Cal!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Welcome! Beautiful kidos! I think you'll find what you're looking for here. This is a rescue based forum, with a small handful of VERY responsible breeders. Thank you for the work you do at the shelter :)

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby MissKitty » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

:welcome:

This is my favorite Pit Bull forum by far, I have learned so much in my time here. I hope you stick around, we love rescues!
MissKitty
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Amie » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 am

Thanks for being a shelter volunteer!

:modwelcomeonly2:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions