Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby Robapit » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Hello,

I am new here and owned a pitbull in my younger days and went away for a summer. I told me family to make sure he had water and keeP him in the shade as well as bring him inside every now and again, but my instructions weren't followed. When I returned home I proceeded to call my dog (Snoop) but he never came and as I looked out in the back yard I could see he was blotted and as I got closer I saw foam coming from his moth and he was dead. I was traumatized for a while. That was about 11 yrs ago now.

I am no loookinh into getting a pitbull bully or a pocket size pitbull I am not sure though. Some was is selling a bully near me but I want to make sure it's a bully. Anybody now what I should look for to make sure I am not getting mutt.
Robapit
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello

Postby Amie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 am

Unless you have a solid relationship with the breeder, the breeder is extremely responsible (VERY hard to find!), and you are willing to wait several years, you're basically getting a mutt. There's nothing wrong with mutts (I have two myself) but you might as well go to a shelter where you can save a life and know the dog's personality before you bring it home.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions