Hello everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello everyone!

Postby breesblue » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 am

Hello everyone my name is Bree, and I'm from Texas. My husband and I have been together for 9 years and we have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter and 2 *other children* Zoe 1yr and Cage 12 weeks. Before we had our daughter and our 2 other dogs we had another Pit Bull named Keno. My husband and I got him after we had only been together for 2 months.

I was not raised around these dogs and I had never been around one, but my husband had been around them his whole life. My husband's friend had puppies and he was very determined to get one, but because I believed all the terrible things people said about these dogs, I tried my hardest to talk my husband out of getting one. I am very happy that my husband did not listen to me on this. When my husband first brought our Keno home I fell in love with the sweet little puppy. He was the best dog we ever had, and there will never be another one like him.

We got Zoe when she was 5 weeks old as a christmas present for my daughter, and to keep Keno company. She has been a very good dog and a best friend to my daughter. After Keno had passed away we decided to get another puppy to bring some happiness back into our lives. Cage is a ball of fire and keeps you on your toes at all times.

Zoe

Cage

Thanks for stoping to read a little about me and my family!
breesblue
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby BabyReba » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 am

cute babies! welcome!

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions