Greetings from Holland !

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Holland !

Postby Kromzwaard » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Hello Guys
My name is Vincent, 27 years old. I live in the Netherlands. I own two dogs, one is a pointer mix at the age of of seventeen the other is a pitbull who is almost three years old, both are female. Both my dogs are very social to humans and other animals. To exercise my dogs i take them out to the woods or dog park where they can walk without a leash. My pit likes playing with a bal or frisbee and loves to swim.
I became to love pitbulls because i found one, At first i didn't even know it was a pitbull i always thought that pits where big over musculaird dogs, But not the dog i found, she was so agile and had the speed of lightning could jump 2 meters high,and was very friendly. Unfortunately the rightfull owners came to pick her up after a week.Sad as i was, i thought it was time to search for my very own pitbull. here a few pics hope you guys like it . If someone got a question feel free to ask. Greetings Vincent

Kromzwaard
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Holland !

Postby Leslie H » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Welcome from the States. :modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions