Hi from Cyprus!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi from Cyprus!

Postby miamuzzy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:42 am

Hi everyone, İ have just adopted a puppy which İ am not sure if it is a mix or not( ?? ). İ am looking forward to reading the forums and gaining valuable knowledge from you all... Peace.

Here are some pics of my pup her name is MİA and she is 1.5 months old.

miamuzzy
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi from Cyprus!

Postby HappyPuppy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 am

She is precious. You often have to wait until they are older to determine more traits and features - and you may never be able to tell one way or another. Welcome.
HappyPuppy
Addicted to PBF

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 am

Welcome! You have some pretty good photography skills! It's true tho, when they get a lil older you will sometimes see prominent physical traits of other breeds, but even then its still all a guess. Sometimes you won't be able to tell anything except that its a pit bull type dog. All that really matters is that you love em and be the best owner you can :) She sure is cute!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby miamuzzy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 am

Thank you :)

Yeap, thats what İ as thinking also... Would need her to get a bit older so her muscles develop and İ can get an idea of what she will look like. Either way, she is really cute and İ will be taking good care of her :thumbsup:
miamuzzy
Newborn Bully

Postby miamuzzy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 pm

So when and how do i get accepted into the site?
miamuzzy
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

You will need to tell us more about you :) There is a sample sticky at the top of this section with an idea of what the Mods want. They come through every couple of days to approve new members.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes, if you'd be kind enough to let us know a little more about yourself. You can check the Introduction sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby miamuzzy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:31 am

Sure, here we go :)

İ am a 26 year old male living in sunny Cyrprus which is a Mediterranean island. Before Mia İ was an owner of a red nose pit and her name was also Mia. Sadly she passed away when a pup due to a unexpected ilness :(. İt has been 4 years since then and İ have decided to adopt another pup which is Mia as you can see above.

İ love the breed, İ love dogs in general but the agility and strength of pitbulls really does it for me. İ am a keen sports person my self and regularly go to the gym so İ can relate to the breed in needing exercise and a balanced diet. İ am really looking forward to training Mia to be a great obedient friend. She is very energetic and is very curious. Her favorite game is chewing toes and my motorcycle jackets:D

my other interests are motorcycling. İ own a 08 Kawasaki zx10r and regularly go on tours around the country. :headbang:
miamuzzy
Newborn Bully

Postby Amie » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Amie
Regulator

Return to Introductions