************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby velvet&steel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

I am a new member to the PitBull forum and an overall dog/pit lover. I have owned many different breeds and working at the Humane Society I have the pleasure of working with different dogs everyday. I have come to the conclusion that pitbulls are by far my fav's. Its not because of their loyalty, their love and affection, or even the fact that my 45 pound girl thinks she is a lap dog. Instead my fav thing about them are their EARS!!!! My girl as well as every other pit I have been around expresses so much emotion in their face that its hard not to fall in love with every single one. Along with being the proud daddy to a 2 yr old pitty I am also the father to an amazing 5 yr old son who is the love of my life. I have an amazing wife who supports my sometimes obsession with pit's and in general shares my obsession. (even my 5 yr old can spot a pit at 100 yards!). I am mainly joining the forum for information and fun. You can never learn too much about your dog and how to provide them with the best home. I look forward to getting some great info along with hopefully being able to help a time or two!
velvet&steel
Newborn Bully

Re: New Member

Postby velvet&steel » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 am

Forgot to post some pics of my girl so here you go!

The first one is of her on the ride home for the first time. We travelled about two hrs to get her from a backyard breeder who was giving away the pups in an area that has issues with dog fighting. Although it isnt like adopting we felt it was saving a potential life. With her is my 5 yr old who was about 3 at the time.
This pic is one of me and my baby last yr when she was about 1
My wife is an avid photographer an took this a few weeks ago
velvet&steel
Newborn Bully

Postby afrikaPB » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:00 am

:welcome: Beautiful dog!
afrikaPB
Matured Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

:modwelcomeonly1: