New Pitbull owner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Pitbull owner

Postby cowboys956 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am

Hello, my name is Fred and I just adopted a gray/white Pitbull we named "Kayla". I was told by previous owners she was 8 months old, but I think she may be older. I will be taking her to the vet tomorrow for a thorough check up. I have never owned a Pitbull and I look forward to having her in our lives and making sure she is a very happy dog. Hee's a couple of pics. Look forward to hearing from all of you, as I have many questions.

[imgImage][/img]
[imgImage][/img]
cowboys956
Newborn Bully

Re: New Pitbull owner

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:47 am

Welcome! She is absolutely beautiful! :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby spammie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 am

Welcome to PBF Fred. What a pretty girl you have. Can you tell us a litle about yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
This is a great place to learn about the breed, read all you can and ask questions.
spammie
Regulator

Postby cowboys956 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 am

Thank You. I have wanted a Pitbull for many years and was hoping to adopt gray and white female that was grown... And WOW! Our paths happen to cross. God is Great. I have owned a Boxer, but he passed away a couple years ago (R.I.P. "Rocky" - Miss U). My wife and I have an 8 year old Chihuahua and a 10-12 years old Yorkie that we rescued. I'm in the process of introducing them and HOPING they all get along. Started out great, but now having some issues. Waiting to be able to post soon to get some help and advice from everyone here. Kayla was kept outside by her previous owner, but I have had her inside and she has been great. No barking, whining or "accidents"... Yet. Thanks
cowboys956
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Here's a link that I've found helpful when introducing a new dog to the household viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81654
Please take it slow and easy
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions