Hello from Minnesota!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Minnesota!

Postby StereoSympathy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 am

Hi,

My name is Matt, I'm 31 from Minneapolis Minnesota. I have recently become a pitbull owner. I might as well tell the story of how I became a pitbull owner.

I lived alone, with a very large cat as my only pet. A friend of mines brother decided that he was going to become a pitbull breeder some time ago, (which was a terrible idea) so he bred his female gotti pitbull with another friends gotti male. Of the 6 puppies he kept 1, which he thought was going to be his new candidate for breeding. When the dog was 6 months old the irresponsible breeder went to jail. I volunteered to watch the dog, as I have always liked dogs and the cat was not the greatest company. I had him for 2 months, until the breeder was released from jail and took him back. I missed the dog immensely so when the breeder was going out of town for several months I quickly volunteered again to watch the dog. The breeder was gone for 3 more months and I became massively attached to the dog during this time. when hréclame back he demanded his prized puppy be returned. I relunctantly abliged. Although 2 weeks later I went to his house to find the dog in very poor health. He was kept in a kennel nearly non-stop. The kennel was filled with urine and feces and the dog was quite sick because of this. I immediately told him that due to the terrible living conditions for the dog I was taking him back until he could reasonably accommodate the dog. The dog is now 15 months old and the irresponsible breeder has agreed once and for all that the dog is much better off with me.

This dog has quickly become my best friend in the whole world. I can't imagine a day without him. I work from home, which allows me ample time to spend with the dog. We do just about everything together.

Introducing Sarge!
Sarge is 15 months old currently. He weighs in at a whopping 102lbs and is about the friendliest dog I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

So that's my story so far. I'm happy to be a member of this great forum and I hope to get a lot of great information from other enthusiasts of this awesome breed!
StereoSympathy
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Minnesota!

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 am

Oh gosh Sarge is so handsome!! Glad he wasn't one of the many ending up at animal control every day.

I live on the Northside. ;)
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby StereoSympathy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 am

Ilovethepits wrote:Oh gosh Sarge is so handsome!! Glad he wasn't one of the many ending up at animal control every day.

I live on the Northside. ;)

It would've been tragic if he ended up at animal control.

I live southside but Sarge has a few doggy friends he visits on the northside quite frequently :run:
StereoSympathy
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Welcome to you and Sarge! :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Welcome to you and your pup.
Leslie H