Hello from Canada

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Canada

Postby JokerR6 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Hey guys!!
Glad to be here,

I have owned my pit mix for just over 2 years now! She is an almost all white Pit/Lab mix.(will post pics of her soon), I have had her since she was 6 weeks old. I have never had any obediance classes with her, just spent alot of my own time with her and training her! I couldnt ask for a better dog! I look forward to the great discussion I am sure that go on here!
JokerR6
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Canada

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Welcome!

Where in Canada are you?
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 pm

:welcome:
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby JokerR6 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey Guys.

I was on my Iphone and didnt have much time..... so here is my Intro

I am from Saskatchewan,Canada. I am 26 years old and Live with my Girlfriend. We have 2 dogs, The Pit/Lab mix is female and her name is Ice. She is all white except a black patch over each eye! She is now 2 and a half years old. My friend has a Female Pit who he breeds, this was her 4th liter. Ice was the runt of the litter but has grown to be just an amazing Dog! I have had her since she was about 6 weeks old. Our other dog is Cloud a Boxer. He is all white. We have only had him about 3 months now but he is just a great dog as well. We got him from a shelter here in Saskatchewan, But he is originally from Santa Monica, California.

I have not had any professional obedience classes done with either dog, but they are great dogs and listen well, can have them off leash anywhere.

PUPPY PIC!!!
JokerR6
Newborn Bully

Postby JokerR6 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

JokerR6
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Tue May 08, 2012 5:00 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator