Hello from Colorado

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Colorado

Postby Jav_bulls » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Hows it going, My name is Javier I am 24 years old, i am looking for some good info to learn a thing or to about the pit bull breed, its my first pit bull, he is 2 months old, i had him since he was 4 days old, the mom didint take care of them :) so i took one in. He is a Red nose pit bull, so if use have any good information about the breeds health and exercice they need I eould much appreciate it. Thanks
Jav_bulls
Newborn Bully

Hello from Colorado

Postby ChevellesMomma » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome to forum.

Firstly, there is no such thing as a "red nose" pit bull. The color of their nose is just that, but not a breed.

They need LOTS of exercise.
ChevellesMomma
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello from Colorado

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Welcome Javier!

There will be lots of info here for you if you stick around. Your pup may be at a huge disadvantage socially from having been removed from his litter so soon. You'll have to work very hard to compensate.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi Javier. Could you please tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.

While red nose is not a seperate "breed" of American Pit Bull Terrier (there is just the one breed), there are certainly red nosed dogs (I've got one), and red nose bloodlines.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby Jav_bulls » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 am

What are some good tips to keep him as nice as possible? I know its an aggresive breed. I hsve a 3 year old son who loves him as well, he plays with him and likes taking him for walks. I take him to family get togethers and plays with the other dogs, i want him to be playfull even when he gets older, i hope the disadvantage of beaing seperated from hiss litter wont lead to a mean dog. They are illegal here in denver where i live now, bit i am moving to another city wich is brighton so i can keep him. They are not illegel in brighton. All advice will be taken. Thanks
Jav_bulls
Newborn Bully

Postby Jav_bulls » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 am

Jav_bulls
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 pm

When are you moving? That pup is NOT safe in Denver.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome to you and your pup.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions