New Mom to Moshiah

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Mom to Moshiah

Postby JLaw85 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

Hello All!

Just rescued our boy Moshiah about a month ago from a foster who found him abandoned in the street with his food and treats. He is absolutely wonderful and we are enjoying every day with him in our lives!

Hello from New York City :hi

-Jessica
JLaw85
Newborn Bully

Re: New Mom to Moshiah

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Welcome Jessica and Moshiah!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi, could you let us know a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby JLaw85 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Ahh Yes! Glad I read the sample intro.

My name is Jessica and I am a 26 year old pre-school teaching living in Manhattan, New York. Moshiah, my new Staffordshire Terrier, is my first personally owned pet. I have owned dogs throughout my life, 2 Golden Retrievers and a Dalmation named Casper who died about a year ago. Being that I have lived with my mom in New York City, it has been difficult to own a dog due to no-pet leases.

I live with my Fiance, Kelvin, in a one bedroom apartment in a great dog-friendly neighborhood. We got the itch, and decided to adopt. I knew that Bully's were under breed discrimination, but I also did a lot of research and knew these dogs were simply misunderstood and stereotyped. A few friends of ours have amazing Pit Bulls and we went forward with Moshiah's adoption after meeting him the first time.

Moshiah was found on the street of Queens with a bag of dog treats and dog food. His Foster, Donna, took him in with the intention of keeping him, but realized her other dogs wouldn't stand for it after a fight had broken out and Moshiah was bitten. He is extremely gentle and great with ALL people and most dogs (when they are neutered). We have introduced this dog to what it truly means to be a part of a family and that includes a lot of love, patience, and discipline. he has been doing fabulously with us for the short period of time that we've had him. (1.5 months) I look forward to learning from experienced owners of this great breed in this forum so that I can to, implement the best for my pup!

-Jessica
JLaw85
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome and thanks for rescueing.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions