Hi, from Arkansas!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi, from Arkansas!

Postby Youaremysuicide » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi! My name is Kristina, and I live in Arkansas. I have an adopted pitty, Hiro, who my husband and I adopted from a kill shelter where BSL was in effect. We got her in December, and We thought adopting an adult dog would be easier. Boy, were we wrong! Her last owner had basically just thrown her in the back yard and left her. (She had escaped and was trying to take food from a convenience store) She was not house trained and didn't even know basic commands. But in the few months we've had her she's come so far! I am so glad we chose to adopt her instead of buying a puppy. I love taking her out to walking trails and pet stores. No matter where we go, people can't seem to get over how pretty she is!
I grew up loving pit bulls. They are such amazing dogs when just given the chance. I've had multiple pits and pit mixes growing up as well as dobermans, Rottweilers, and German shepherds. But pit bulls were always my favorite.
We also have a cat named Ony. He was also a rescue. He's finally starting to like Hiro and I even catch him cuddling with her sometimes. :)
I love animals and plan on going to school to be a vet tech. I enjoy anime, world of warcraft, and reading manga and classic literature. (I'm lame, I know) Hahha.
I look forward to being part of the forum!

One of the first pictures I saw of Hiro.

Ready for our 3 and a half hour drive home from the pound!

Hiro and Ony
Got her nails painted pink! :)

Her fave toy!

Posing pretty for pictures.
Exhausted after long day of playing!
Youaremysuicide
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi, from Arkansas!

Postby Youaremysuicide » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 am

It seems that the pictures were too big?
Or at least it looks that way on my computer. I'll try this again.

Posing pretty for her picture. :)
Worn out after playing so hard!
Hiro and Ony, my children.
Starting our 3 and a half hour drive home from the pound.
Her favorite toy.
Youaremysuicide
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:19 am

Welcome! Thank you so much for adopting this beautiful girl and giving her a chance. She looks amazing!

As for the pics, you have to use something like Photobucket to post pics from a computer. You can resize them in there. Or...you can use Tapatalk if you have a smart phone. All pics show properly when viewing on Tapatalk or when posting using Tapatalk. It's an app that you download. I see all of your pics just fine :)

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 am

Ooooh my! She's incredible! Thank you for adopting and welcome to PBF!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Youaremysuicide » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Thank you! :) I changed the size and everything on photobucket at first but it still appeared to cut part of the pictures off. Lol. I guess it was just my computer then.
Youaremysuicide
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions