Hello from FL :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Joanna727 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Hello, my name is Joanna. I'm 18. I live in the St. pete area of FL. I've been around pitbulls for the past 10 years, ever since we first rescued a brindle pitbull called Max when I was 9. Some of my favorite thing about the APBT is how incredibly intelligent, loyal, versitle, and athletic they are. You can litterally train them in ANY dog sport and they will excel! & not to mention how amazingly gentle and sweet they are known to be :).

I only have 1 current pitbull, named Samson. He is 4 months old Blue fawn. I recently got him from somebody who was going to take him to the pound because he was too energetic for her. My big boy Swisher passed away and I just couldn't imagine life without a pitbull in it so i rescued him. He is super smart, loves to please and is surprisingly pretty mellow most of the time. I'm really looking into doing Obedience & Agility with him, maybe something else.

My other interest are training dogs, i've been tutored (idk what other word to use lol) by a couple different professional trainers and i was suppose to leave in July with Samson to get my certificate but I've found out i'm pregnant. I LOVE photography, drawing. Fishing. Horseback riding. I will probably be starting vet school in about 2 years also :)

I definitaly look forward to meeting other pitbull lovers & expanding my knowledge about the Pit bull terrier :)
Joanna727
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Welcome :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hello from FL :)

Postby julienailahnandi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Your dog is soooo cute!
:)
Best of luck with your new baby