Kamy Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Kamy Texas

Postby Kamy55 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:40 pm

My name is Nick. I am a 33 year old, married, APBT owner in the Hub City of the Texas Panhandle. My wife, 3 kids and I live with Kamy (APBT), Two 8 year old rat terrier litter mates, 2 rats, and a huge Oscar Fish (cousin to the Piranah). Kamy is my favorite by far.

I have been with Kamy for 11 weeks since I rescued her. She was 9 weeks old, 6 pounds, and about to walk into a busy street. I fell in love with Kamy as soon as I met her and we have been inseperable since. We walk, wrestle, play and rest together. She is now 5 months old and graduated from Puppy class at petsmart last week. We are enrolled in the next level of classes already. She is very smart and eager to meet new friends. She responds well to training when it is consistent. I am interested in getting her involved in other activities but I am not sure where to start. I was hoping that by joining this forum I could glean some knowledge and ask for advice.

Image Kamy at 9 weeks and 6 pounds
ImageImage
Image Kamy at 20 weeks and 27 pounds
Kamy55
Newborn Bully

Kamy Texas

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Holy crap she's cute!!!

Welcome :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Kamy Texas

Postby Kamy55 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Thank you for the Compliment. She turns lots of heads when we are out. I have had 4 people offer to purchase her from me. But I love her too much to let her go.
Do you know where I post to ask what she would be classified based on color?
Kamy55
Newborn Bully

Re: Kamy Texas

Postby Leslie H » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions