Hello from MO

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from MO

Postby BerthaGrande » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Proud owner of puppy American Bulldog. She is my second AB. She is 12 weeks old and putting on weight like crazy. First one was a runt out of a litter of 13 and got to be 82 lbs. Kind of small but he had really big round muscular shoulders. Bertha Grande is looking to be a large scott AB. Her daddy was 125 lbs of pure kindness. When I picked her up he ran out to greet me and I was sure to jump right back in my car until the breeder appeared and assured me he was harmless. He just wanted to sit by me and get attention and pets. His mom was big too, over 90 and pretty big. Bertha has really big paws and fairly long legs with a muscular build.

Currently feeding exclusive ALS chicken and rice. That is what the breeder had her on. I am considering switching to Taste of the Wild prairie puppy any suggestions? I just read that exclusive is not recommended on the reviews site but seems alot of people like the grain free TOTW and Orijen. So I am leaning towards TOTW as it is not as pricey as the Orijen. Thanks

Bertha Grande
BerthaGrande
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from MO

Postby Leslie H » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Some people find that Orijen has too much protein. I know a lot of people like TOTW. I'm a raw feeder, so not much help. Could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Re: Hello from MO

Postby haranka » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 am

welcome you and your ab 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Introductions