A few dogs I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

A few dogs I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday

Postby Megan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 am

I was able to meet all of these guys. What wonderful dogs they are!

First is my personal foster. She has been with me just over 2 months now. She is an amazing dog, who is so full of life and energy. She would make a GREAT aglity/working dog. She loves to have something to do--and needs an outlet for her energy. She has an agility trainer willing to offer free lessons for her in Ohio. She is estimated to be about 4-5 years old.

The next sweetheart is Jora. She and her 3 litter mates were dumped in various places in a city with mange. She just came up to me to be petted, and sat patiently waiting. What a love!!

Here is Halle. She was rescued around christmas time, and had a bad leg injury. Several surgeries later you wouldn't even know the past she has had. She gets around almost perfectly! What a sweetheart!

They also took in a litter of 9 four-five week old puppies a few weeks ago. They were found dumped in a cardboard box alongside a highway and taken to a local shelter. They'll be available for adoption once they are fully vetted and ready to go.

More information about the dogs I posted about, and other dogs who are waiting for good homes can be found on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/nepabullies

They have a ton of amazing dogs, and these are only SOME of the ones I was able to meet yesterday at their 5k Race To Rescue/pit bull awareness walk!
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: A few dogs I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:12 pm

All very cute! Love that name Halle Blueberry!! :inlove:

I will check them out on FB.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: A few dogs I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday

Postby Megan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Ilovethepits wrote:All very cute! Love that name Halle Blueberry!! :inlove:

I will check them out on FB.

I thought it was very creative! Please do check them out :) They are truely a great rescue group, who is doing a lot of positive for the breed here in my area of PA! I'm very excited to see and spend time with halle at an adoption event this weekend :)
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs