Hello from So Cal!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from So Cal!

Postby Have4Paws » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Hello, I am new to the board. I live north of LA, California in the Conejo Valley Area.

I am the proud mother of:
Blueberry Muffin 18 month old blue pit 47#
Zeppelin - 5 year old beagle 35#
Zuul - 8 year old min. poodle - 17#

I am the proud grandmother of:
Harley (aka Boo Boo) 4 year old Am Staffie - 80# shared by my son and his GF

Chewbie Shep/Sheltie 11 years old - 50# - my daughter and son in laws 3
Panzer - 4 year old G Shep 110#
"7" - 5 month old G.S - 38#

I have been doing rescue work on and off for most of my life (which is a longggg time lol)I love love love dogs....
I work on helping connect people to rescues and working against BSL. At this time I am not able to foster because we have too many animals coming in and out and my house/yard isnt big enough for more. I am a serious Pit Bulllholic as well as a Beagleholic. I was totally addicted to beagles for many years and have had many :angel: but when my son and his GF got a pit I became so in love with him that I got one too last year. Now I don't think i will ever have anything but pits. My Blueberry is the cutest, sweetest, squishiest love bug ever. :inlove: I love that she doesnt bark, is most of the time totally mellow (unless playing of course then she is :twisted: ) , the best kisser :kiss: and thinks every dog and person on the planet was put here for her pleasure and hers alone. She is a gigantic clown or as I tell her daily "you're a silly goose".

Our world pretty much revolves around our dogs and we are all proud owners who would give up anything and everything for them. :peace:
Have4Paws
Newborn Bully

Hello from So Cal!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Welcome!!!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hello from So Cal!

Postby Leslie H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Welcome to you and your crew.
Leslie H