Hello from San Diego!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from San Diego!

Postby tkossuth » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Good afternoon, Happy 4th of July everyone!

My name is Tiffany, I'm 31 years old and I live in San Diego, CA. I own a one year old bull terrier named Daphne, a one year old mix named Benny plus two cats. Daphne is my first "bully breed" and I'm officially addicted. She is an amazing dog and I can't imagine my life without her. My husband and I adopted her from a local rescue when she was 11 months old. They said she was dropped off at a local shelter becuase the family was expecting a child and she had too much energy. Being a bully breed (plus she looks pretty tough) she was put on death row, this is when the local rescue took her in and we found her. When we got Daphne she knows her basic commands, she's off leash trained, and potty trained. She gets along with everyone (and everything), however she does get a little territorial towards dogs when walking through our apartment complex. We are working on it and she's getting a little better every day.

For fun my husband and I keep active and try to take the dogs everywhere with us. We like to hike, go to the beach, and keep busy. My husband is in the Navy and I though joining this website may help when it comes time to move talking to people throughout the US. I understand owning a bully breed makes moving and renting a much harder process, however we were both aware of the obstacles when we got Daphne.

tkossuth
Newborn Bully

Hello from San Diego!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Welcome!!!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hello from San Diego!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Welcome! I'm a navy veteran, and I thank your husband for his service. Thank you both for adopting! :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hello from San Diego!

Postby Leslie H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:00 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome to you and your family.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions