Hi!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi!

Postby Ashlee.c1213 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 am

Hello! My name is Ashlee and I'm from Flint, MI. Growing up I had a pit bull mix named Ceasar that I adored. As a dog lover, I've never had any breed prejudices and when I was in fifth grade I was actually bitten by a neighbor's lab mix, proving any dog can be aggressive if treated badly. I never realized how badly stigmatized pitties really were until my boyfriend and I got our pit bull puppy, Rory, in February. Family members have expressed dismay at our breed choosing, and my 13 year old brother stated "I hate pit bulls," when I took her to meet them, despite the fact that my dad and step mom have never owned a pit bull, and as far as I know, he's never even been around one. We're also in the process of moving to Chicago and its terrible trying to find an apartment in a city so prejudiced against those "aggressive" breeds.

We have three "Furkids;" Cosmo, a 3 yo mini dachshund, Hutch, a 2 yo boxer/lab mix, and Rory, (short for Rorschach, because of her crazily shaped spots) our pitty and newest addition, who is 6 mo old.

So anywho, that's my ramble. Thanks!

Ashlee
Ashlee.c1213
Newborn Bully

Hi!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:18 am

Welcome!!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hi!

Postby Leslie H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm

:modwelcomeonly1: