Hi! This is Cole!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi! This is Cole!

Postby laceylynn1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi, my name is Lacey and I am 22 years old. I am in the Early Childhood program at my college and am headed towards getting my masters. I live with my boyfriend in Georgia and this past september we decided to get a dog, which just happened to be a beautiful pit bull puppy. When we got out male pit bull, Cole, he was full of worms and fleas were everywhere, very sad. On top of all that stress, we didn't really know much about the breed or really how to train a dog at all, so we had a rough start since this breed is SO energetic. We were not prepared at all. Luckily, we enrolled Cole into training classes and things definitely got easier. We definitely love him and the breed and are so glad that we have learned so much about him the past 10 months. I think he will be a year old this month, according to who we bought him from. He loves playing fetch and taking walks, but tug of war has to be his favorite thing to do. Below are pictures of our baby Cole! :thumbsup:

laceylynn1
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi! This is Cole!

Postby Bambina23 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

What a handsome fellow! Its nice to meet another young first time Pit Owner here.. funny part is i was teaching early education up here too! wierd!
Bambina23
Newborn Bully

Postby laceylynn1 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm

My boyfriends family actually lives up north so that's cool! But yeah, getting Cole was definitely an experience for us especially with being as young as we are! We had no idea what we were getting into. Haha. A lot of hard work but it has definitely been worth every minute of our time. We love him so much! He's so spoiled lol.
laceylynn1
Newborn Bully

Postby Ilovethepits » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 am

Welcome to you and Cole! He is stunning!! It's nice to hear that instead of giving up on him you went to training and learning. I hope you'll post more photos because he is one handsome doggie!! :inlove:
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome to you and your adorable pup.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions