HELLO

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELLO

Postby jasyoung » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 am

Hello my name is jasmin and my fiance is named Drummer
I have 3 pitbulls angel (3 and spayed), king(1yr intact) and Queen camachee (12weeks)
as well as a part cat part pitbull named Jones (4 mons)..
I am a vet tech and help fellow pitbull owners care for their pets by offering training from my fiance and we also sale shampoos to help keep their coat nice as well as comfortis and trifexis for half the price....and etc.

we do breed or dog but not to just anyone and all out dogs are show dogs even my spayed female (which was a rescue)
we feel that you should not just breed any dog you need to follow up with good temperment, skin, body structure and great history of no health issues.....all our dogs are trained and well socialized we expose our dogs to small dogs and all animals we have never had any aggression issue unless is was provoked...

:run:
jasyoung
Newborn Bully

Re: HELLO

Postby lauraeast » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi there! I am a newbe and would love to talk to you! Do you have any advice or can you point me in the right direction for help on raising 3 pit bull puppies from the same litter? My husband and I rescued 3 baby pit bulls, 2 brothers and a sister from a not so good situation last Friday. I love these puppies- but am a total newbe to this breed. They are adjusting very well so far- lot of affection and bonding well. I worry about when they get older, how to keep them getting a long with each other ect. I have never had 3 dogs before! Thanks for your thoughts...

Laura
lauraeast
Newborn Bully

Re: HELLO

Postby Leslie H » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Jasmin, PBF is very pro-rescue. Some members are OK w/responsible breeding, which would include titles (working/show), temperament testing, and health tests that includes x-rays for hip and elbow dysplasia. How does that sound to you.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions