HELLO FROM NEW MEXICO!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELLO FROM NEW MEXICO!

Postby nmgirl505 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:20 pm

HI everyone. :) my name is felicia. i live in new mexico and have 2 chihuahuas 1 pitbull puppy i just got today and 2 cats! :) my pits name is Precious shes 6 weeks old and 10lbs! my chihuahuas names are baby girl and debo lol and the cats names are hatchet and ninjette. heres a few pictures i hope u enjoy! :)
Precious
babygirl (blk) debo (brwn)
hatchet(blk) ninjette (grey)
nmgirl505
Newborn Bully

Re: HELLO FROM NEW MEXICO!

Postby nmgirl505 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 am

I just read the sample introduction so heres a little more about me My name is Felicia, im 21 years old i live in new mexico.. i have a boyfriend of 6 years..i grew up around the bully breed its been a few years since ive had one and saw a chance and knew it was right when i saw precious. i currently work for the airforce base but im lucky i will have some good times with my puppy because i dont get that many hours and weekends off. im a huge animal lover i lived on a farm when i was younger and when i get enough money plan on getting a farm of my own. my other interests are reptiles, birds cats fish all animals lol i love to go hiking and as of right now im trying to loose a few lbs to become fit again. ive lived many places i love to travel :) when i had my other pit i usto come on here and look at pictures but never registered just because i didnt have anough time i was in school and work i would love to start showing precious but i didnt get so lucky on getting her papers :( im not really sure what to say but cant wait to talk to all of you other bully lovers :D
nmgirl505
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 am

Welcome Felica. Six weeks is kinda young to be taken from the litter. Is it possible for her to return, there's a lot your pup can from the mother and sibs such as bite inhibition.
spammie
Regulator

Postby nmgirl505 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm

i agree on that i asked her if i could return her for 2 more weeks and shes not returning my calls or texts so im unsure what to do. even when i went to pick her up i mentioned it and she just told me theres others interested in her that she would sell her to them so i didnt wanna pass up my opportunity for her :(
nmgirl505
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:40 pm

She sounds like an irresponsible byb.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions