New guy from AZ

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New guy from AZ

Postby AzGuy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Well my name is Chris im 25, my girlfriend and I live in our house with out 2 dogs and our cat. We have a 4 year old Pit mix named Tenshi, a 7 year old Beagle named rockstar, and a 2 year old cat named Kitkat. Ive had a few breeds through my life German Shepherd, Aussie Shepherd, mixes, etc.. but Tenshi is the first Pit that ive owned and hes been an amazing dog. My girlfriend grew up with a pit named buttercup and when we went looking for another dog im very glad she suggested a pitbull since i had always wanted one. We got Tenshi from Fresno Bully rescue in california (8 hr drive for us from Tucson) and when we first got him he was terrified of everything and obviously abused. He wouldnt even look at me, was scared of everyone and just hid in the corner. He was scared to walk on anything except carpet for some reason, no tile, sand, grass, rocks nothing. Its amazing the change hes gone through over the last few years its like hes a different dog. Hes very happy runs around the yard with the beagle playing, loves us and is getting much much better with strangers. I take him running in the mornings and he goes out camping and hiking with us. Hes a very outgoing happy dog now. I think the best thing for him was our beagle, she is your typical beagle very loving to everyone and everything, stubborn, with a huge personality. They seemed to balance out perfect right away for example a new person would come over and tenshi wouldnt be sure if he wanted to go meet them, rockstar (the beagle) would of course run over and love them immediately and tenshi would decide they werent so bad lol. Sorry for the long first post but thats basically the whole story lol. Heres a few pics.
AzGuy
Newborn Bully

Re: New guy from AZ

Postby spammie » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions