Hello everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello everyone!

Postby SerGregor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

Hi everyone just wanting to post some introductions and some pictures. I just adopted my little girl Mya from the humane society that I work at today and she is such a sweetheart! She is so well mannered and even has her canine good citizen certificate. Think it might take her a little time to get used to the wood floors, but shes getting the hang of it. Well here are some picture of her I took this evening.

Look at that Smile!

SerGregor
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby SerGregor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:40 am

sorry I can't seem to find the edit or delete portion so this is a double thread if someone could delete it that would be great thanks
SerGregor
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 am

Welcome to PBF. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
spammie
Regulator

Postby SerGregor » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 am

Hi. sure. I am 32 and work at a local humane society in central Minnesota. I have been in love with bully breeds since my first encounter with one at the shelter roughly 2 years ago. I had been looking for just the right shelter dog for quite a while because I had some criteria that had to be met, such as good with cats and with other dogs. Lo and behold on a Saturday afternoon I did the intake on a Pitbull American bulldog mix named Mya who was good with cats and dogs and the rest is history :)
SerGregor
Newborn Bully

Postby SerGregor » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 am

hmmm ok sorry for the double post but I can't seem to find the edit option for my posts. I have a BFA in photography and a BFA in printmaking but have really found working with photographing animals to be a real passion. I have done alot of work for our shelter with taking pictures of animals for adoption campaigns as well as pictures of adoptable animals on our website. Here are a few of my favorites.

Patches was the first pitbull I had ever encountered and was she ever a sweetheart!

and of course the obligatory cute kitten shot
SerGregor
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:24 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions