Email from the regulators on my other account about posting

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Email from the regulators on my other account about posting

Postby Courtneyd137 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 pm

I recieved this emaill on may 22 2012 about my posting priveledge as you can see its been way past a month and i still havent recieved them this was sent to my other account

Read-Only Privileges
Sent: Tue May 22, 2012 8:11 pm
To: Courtneyd137

Courtney, the regulators of the Pit Bull Forum feel you have much to learn. Unfortunately, you're having some problems communicating effectively with other members and it's preventing the learning you need so much. If we were to ban you entirely, your dog would be the one to pay the cost, and we aren't ready yet to make that statement. Please continue to visit, read, and really digest the valuable information you've been given here. If you have further questions, take advantage of our search feature, as I'm sure you'll find the answers already in our archives.

Your posting privileges will return in one month, at which point you will be under a sixty day probation to determine if you are a good fit for our group, and able and willing to learn.
Courtneyd137
Adolescent Bully

Re: Email from the regulators on my other account about post

Postby Courtneyd137 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 pm

nevermind this was sent to this account im only allowed to post on the intro section
Courtneyd137
Adolescent Bully

Return to Introductions