Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby fonzandmango » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

Hi, Our names are Colleen and Gregory. We live in Vermont and are newly blessed with an affectionate and sweet pit pointer mix named Moxie. We found her on Craigslist through an organization called Save A Deathrow Doggie. Moxie was found roaming the streets of Brooklyn, NY. She was skinny and suffered from extreme mange. She was a little over a year and had already given birth to a litter. Mox is terrific. She is great with children. Moxie is easily trained and has learned to be respectful and gently with our cats. It took a little more time for her to accept the presence of other dogs and she seemed quite dog-aggresive for the first few months. Last week we had a breakthrough in our training and now Moxie has learned to relax with other dogs. I would even say that one dog, a submissive female lab, is now her friend. She truly is the most remarkable dog that we have ever owned or met. She has made us huge fans of the breed.
fonzandmango
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 am

Welcome! Thank you for adopting and doing necessary training to help her! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby BlueDiva » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:23 pm

She sounds completely wonderful, and I am very happy to hear that you guys are working with her! :)
I hope to see you around~
BlueDiva
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Welcome. Could you please tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
Thanks for rescueing
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions