It never rains but it pours ...

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Re: It never rains but it pours ...

Postby Shoshana » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm glad Bailey hasnt had it reoccur! But I'd be uneasy about that skin tag, just because I worry about everything!!!!

I know the 'wah wah' feeling I was like that last week when we brought her in for her toe and mentioned to him 'by the way can you look at this weird scab'? And he goes 'We need to take that off'. He was all ready to take it off right then and there using a local but I told him she is way too wiggly to have that done!

Her regular vet left the practice in March, and all the others ones we knew left before that so we've been seeing a new (to us) vet. The vet techs and front office people are the same ones we know from the last few years though.

He sedated her, but didn't use anesthesia so it was pretty reasonably priced. The most expensive part was sending it off to be tested.
Shoshana
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shoshana » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:19 pm

She got her stitch out today. It looks completely healed. Vet said she's good to go and to just keep a look out for any more weird places.
Shoshana
Bully Ambassador

Postby Cherry » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 am

Cherry has had 3 of those removed now. All the same diagnosis, and they all look just like Peanut's. The worst one was on her eyelid, that was hell. The others were easy removals. She has really bad allergies, and her immune system is shot from all the steroids/antihistamines/Atopica. So lumps and bumps are normal for her. :(
Cherry
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Shoshana » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Awww... on her eyelid? I'm glad the were able to get them all off!

As far as I know, Peanut had a normal (good) immune system.
Shoshana
Bully Ambassador

Previous

Return to Health Issues