The Moya's

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

The Moya's

Postby moya07 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

We are Christopher and Sarah Moya. We have a male pitbull pup named, Samson.
He is a tigerstriped brindle gator mouth. We look forward to sharing information and lessons learned with everyone

Blessings ~ The Moya's
moya07
Newborn Bully

Re: The Moya's

Postby countrygirl6661 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Hello and welcome :)
countrygirl6661
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby moya07 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Well I (Christopher) am 28yr and my wife (Sarah) is 27 we have 3 daughters the oldest one is about 4 and also raising our 17yr old niece. One major reason I got a male because of how many girls we have in the house i need some back up lol.
I got my first pit bull (Chico) at 19 or 20 but his life was cut short because while i was cleaning out his kennel He was able to get out of my fenced in backyard and some jerk decided it was a good idea to speed up to hit him rather then stop. It took a few years to want to own another pit bull. Me and my wife's passions is Our G-d (we are messianic jews) and our family. While Samson would never be like Chico in the fact that Chico was my "baby". Again I have 3 daughters and a niece that is like a daughter to me I cant compare my feelings for a pet to the way I love my children. So Samson will have to settle for being this Man's best friend.
moya07
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions