Nash From The Philippines

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Nash From The Philippines

Postby nashcasten » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 am

Wanna Say Hi all the way from the sunny country of the Philippines...

I'm a new pitbull owner its my first time and I'm looking forward to learning tips and suggestions in raising my 4 1/2 month old blue amstaff "Daddy"

I'm 28 y/o currently living with my girlfriend and her 6 year old daughter, both of us are pet lovers, shes got chihuahua and i got two Himalayan cats at home before moving in together. Just recently we decided to add another family member "Daddy"
This is Daddy and my Girlfriends Daughter
Daddy and our 2 year old Chihuahua "Matty"
My Girlfriend and our two Dogs
This is me and my girlfriend

I work at a Business Process Outsourcing company here in the Philippines catering to Different accounts like HP, SiriusXM and Dish Network. I work as a manager for operations for an account that has a little over 500 employees.

My experience so far with Daddy has been amazing, personally i feel that Pitbulls are one of the most misunderstood breeds. Believe it or not i used to be one of those ignorant folks thinking that pitbulls are "people eaters" but what i found so far is that they're gentle, goofy, stubborn and really motivated. I'm currently deeply involved with raising Daddy, we go on 2-3 kilometers walks everday (except when we have typhoons). I've taught him to sit, go down on command, heel and fetch. Everyday I learn from him. He as taught me to be more patient in work and life and to always keep moving forward. In one way or another it sounds spiritual but I kinda see myself in him, because of his antics.

Right now I'm considering getting a female amstaff to become daddy's partner. He tends to play a little too rough with my girlfriends Chihuahua. 8-}
nashcasten
Newborn Bully

Re: Nash From The Philippines

Postby Ilovethepits » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 am

Welcome to you and your family! Daddy is a very handsome pup!! I hope to hear and see continued updates as Daddy matures into a handsome dog.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: Nash From The Philippines

Postby Leslie H » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions