New member with 8 wk puppy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member with 8 wk puppy

Postby mikek25 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 am

I recently acquired a young pit bull, he's charcoal grey, with the white chest, and one white sock. He's a stubborn fellow and I am concerned about his training. I've had a pit-bull,rot, and lab before. But this a new experience for me. I want to gain as much info as I can from the site so I can ensure he gets the best results going forward. Thanks if you took the time to read, and if you have any advice for the particular subject I would greatly appreciate it. I want my young Kato to turn out to be a good representative of the Pitbull community.
Michael
mikek25
Newborn Bully

Re: New member with 8 wk puppy

Postby Ilovethepits » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 am

Welcome to you and Kato!!

I believe there is a Sticky in the Training/Behavior section about the first 12 weeks for puppies and their socialization, etc.

I love Emily Larlham! She is a trainer and has a great blog (you can just Google her name) and a YouTube channel under the name Kikopup with tons of great videos for all things training wise and it is all positive, good and fun for you and your puppy!!
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: New member with 8 wk puppy

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions