Hello from Austria/ Europe

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Austriangirl » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Elena, I´m 33 years old and I am from Upper Austria. I´m a pitbull/staffordshire fan. I just love these dogs, because they are so great. I can´t own one at the moment because I have to work 8 hours a day and in my current flat i´m not allowed to keep dogs :( but I have a part time dog from the shelter a brindle american pittbull staffordshire his name is Cyrus he is such a great dog, he went to dog school and so he obeys very good and always!. He also loves to play ball with me and he loves water and swimming :) We always walk for many hours :run: I walk him 4 or 5 days a week, and I take him also home with me but the sad thing is that I always have to bring him back to the shelter :( He already waits a year for a good home, I wish he finds a really good place even it hurts me to let him go ... I would just love to keep the contact :)

Well I´d love to get to know people who also like such dogs and to trade pics or just become friends :) so anyone who is interested can email me :-D cu greetings from Austria, Elena.
Austriangirl
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 am

Welcome! I bet Cyrus is truly grateful for having a friend like you fighting in his corner.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hello from Austria/ Europe

Postby boy1075 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 am

so nice of you miss austriangirl, we would like to see some pictures of you and cyrus.

keep up the good things.

ingat (take care)
boy1075
Newborn Bully

Postby Sunburn » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 am

Hi Elena,

Greetings from Carinthia(Asutria) 8)
It sad that you´re not allowed to keep a dog in your flat, you should look out for a new one- I, myself can´t imagine living without my dog I must say. I´ve a flat, too but no one ever did complain about my dog(s) even though it´s not allowed, too. But some of the people here have cat´s /Dogs and nobody cares.
I´m sure that Cyrus LOVES every minute when you are with him and that he wishes you to adopt him and nobody else. It´s great what you do and even though you can´t keep him now, please keep walking him. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I hope you will find a solution for this problem,
Regards

Chris
Sunburn
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:22 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Thanks for your kindness to Cyrus, and welcome.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions